The following details will help you understand how we collect, use, and, protect your data.
- We will not supply personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the individual concerned, except as required or permitted by law.
- When personal information is used together with third parties or when personal information is legitimately outsourced to third parties in order to complete a task, we will investigate the third parties thoroughly and monitor them to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to protect any personal information revealed.
A senior employee of the company is responsible for carrying out the appropriate management of personal information. This senior manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that the personal information of customers is managed safely.
- Take necessary and appropriate measures against improper electronic access (including by our own employees), computer viruses, etc. to this personal information in order to prevent the loss, destruction, alteration, and/or leakage of personal information.
- Educate all our executives and employees to protect and properly manage our customer's personal information.
- Monitors continuous performance, maintenance, and improvement of this policy to ensure it is used appropriately.
- Recognizing you when you sign-in to use the TCI website to enable us to provide you with product recommendations and other customized features and services (such as staying logged into your account).
- Keeping track of items stored in saved carts and from your previous session.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Delivering customized content.
- Your browser has settings that can allow or disallow cookies to be set on your machine. Refer to your browser's Help section for instructions.
If you have any questions or comments about our policy, or would like to make changes to your own data, please contact the office manager below:
|Hours of Operation
|5:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Pacific Standard Time)
(Except Saturday, Sunday, public holidays).